Friday, May 15, 2009

WorldMate

Getting ready for my trip I found WorldMate, a nice software for mobiles to keep your travel info ordered. I tested the trial period with information about flights (schedule, alerts and status) and it’s really good. Now the trial period is over but there are some free useful options like currency converter, weather forecast, world clocks and Day/Night map. The first two can be updated using Internet. My favourite option is World Weather, just to be ready for showers.

This software is available for different mobiles, including Nokia N95 of course. You can download the latest version in m.mobimate.com



1 comment:

Wladimir said...

Hola Natalia, te contacto porque andas en los mismos temas mios... Eres OCP Oracle y estas en Sydney y trabajas allá resulta que en el segundo trimestre de 2010 voy de estudios a Sydney pero quisiera saber si tienes información de si en Sydney se puede tomar el OCM.

Y bueno otras inquietudes mas de indole laboral q si me permites me gustaria preguntarte.

Cordial Saludo y no abandones tu blog, escribir tus experiencias alimenta las inquietudes de otros asi sea que no te lo hagan saber.

Suerte y Saludos desde Colombia