Saturday, March 21, 2009

Australia, finally

Time is running and time is money. After a long process, I received my permanent resident visa of Australia. Finally. Now I’m living in a constant rush hour. I have to prepare everything to move there. And move means ‘move’, with all my personal belongings. Moving my whole life.

This is the largest project I have ever made and it’s only the beginning. The beginning of a new life, start over again. I feel a bit scared but more excited. My biggest adventure is going to start and I should be prepared for it.



Australia, finalmente

El tiempo se acaba y el tiempo es dinero. Después de un largo proceso, he recibido mi visa permanente de Australia. Por fin. Ahora estoy viviendo en un ajetreo constante. Tengo que preparar todo para mudarme. Y mudarme significa "mudarme", con todas mis cosas personales. Mover toda mi vida.

Este es el proyecto más grande que he hecho y es sólo el comienzo. El comienzo de una nueva vida, empezar de nuevo. Me siento un poco asustada pero más aún emocionada. Mi mayor aventura se va a iniciar y debo estar preparada para ella.

1 comment:

Corinna said...

Its a huge adventure and a beginning of something great, I hope. I'm looking forward to share this adventure with you.
Your darling kiwi