Thursday, March 5, 2009

My second certification: OCP

After my OCA certification, I thought it was the last one in DBA track. But because my job, I needed to develop DBA skills with my Java and Linux ones, and one day the opportunity appeared. I attended to SQL Tuning course of Oracle, which allowed me to take the OCP certification track.

Today I took the test and I passed! Also I already signed in Prometric to assess my course. I am very excited about it. Some friends are trying to encourage me to take the OCM, but I feel I am leaving my real path. This is my last certification in DBA track.

I will take some days to rest and think about the next one. I have been somewhat neglected in recent years about certify my IT skills. But this year is my year for that.



Mi segunda certificación: OCP

Después de mi certificación OCA, pensé que sería la última la línea de DBA. Pero debido a mi trabajo, tuve la necesidad de desarrollar mis habilidades como DBA, junto con las de Java y Linux, y un día apareció la oportunidad. Yo asistí al curso SQL Tuning de Oracle, lo que me permitió tomar la certificación OCP. 

Hoy rendí la prueba y pasé! También ya me registré en Prometric para inscribir mi curso. Estoy muy emocionada al respecto. Algunos amigos me están animando de tomar la certificación OCM, pero siento que estoy dejando de lado mi verdadero camino. Esta es mi última certificación como DBA. 

Voy a tomar algunos días para descansar y pensar en la siguiente certificación. He sido un poco descuidada en los últimos años acerca de certificar mis habilidades en TI. Pero este año es mi año para eso.

1 comment:

Julio Moreno said...

Hi i´m very interested in perform the Oracle Certification Associate test and approve it, i would like to know if you can share your track to get the certification,
my email is jcesarmr@gmail.com, i would appreciate your comments,

Thanks and regards,