Monday, October 20, 2008

Steam iron

Ironing is one of the chores I like less. The main reason I think is because is boring and I spend too much time to get good results. I also tried with one of those modern irons with steam, but I didn’t get better results.

My sister bought a steam brush. It’s funnier but not good enough. The reason is because water tank is not big enough, so I have to recharge constantly. Also the brush is broken, so it’s not so efficient now.

In our last try, we were watching “As seen on TV” where offered a product called “Tobi steamer”, and we decided to buy one. We didn’t want to buy without watching it first, and fortunately we found a similar one in a local store. After a short demonstration, we bought it.

Our first sessions were really good, good results and not too much effort. I didn’t ironed too much but I know that when I need it, I can do it easy and fast. Another advantage is you iron directly in the hanger, no problems with folding lines.

P.S.-The world’s largest collection of irons is in Gochsheim Castle, near Karlsruhe, Germany.

No comments: