Sunday, October 19, 2008

Wellness Diary – a Nokia Labs Application

Time to time I explore Nokia Labs looking for a new innovative software, something that improve the value of N95 and help me. I have already installed:
  • Moving Ball (accelerometer’s test)
  • Activity Monitor (step counter)
  • Sports Tracker (GPS, step counter, speed, all in one)
  • Podcasting (access to my favourite podcasts)
In my last exploration, I found this software: Wellness Diary. I’m not really fan about fitness, but as a responsible adult I’m concerned about my health and this software can help me to track some variables like:
  • Weight
  • Exercise (hours)
  • Steps
  • Eating (kCal)
  • Sleep
  • Working time (Hours)
  • Stress level
  • Blood pressure
  • Fat %
  • Illness
  • Doctor visit
  • Alcohol
  • Smoking
  • Waist circumference

Those variables concentrate the principal health issues. In addition there are some features:
  • Import your registers from Sports Tracker, like daily steps and amount of exercise.
  • Establish your personal goals.
  • Graphical view to see your own progress.
  • Send results through e-mail, Bluetooth, etc.
I’m trying to add all the information I can and particularly I like to control my weight and blood pressure. The hard part for me it’s calculate the amount of calories in food. (never interested on that before). 

You can download it here and here.

No comments: