Saturday, January 31, 2009

Brain Challenge - Status

I’ve be practicing these days. I must confess that I love challenges. This game caught my attention and part of my free time. My results after 6 days has satisfied my ego and make me start to think about buy the sequel. I started with 47% and now I have 87%. My main area is memory, I reached 100% (supposedly all my potential) and the lowest one is visual. That’s something I can’t understand. I need my visual abilities to achieve the rest, but I don’t have a good score on that.

Does it works? Well, I don’t think I’m smarter but I feel faster to do some activities, specially calculating, which is one of my weak points. Can I achieve 100%? I think is totally possible, but hard to get. At this rhythm, maybe at the end of February I'll get it.



No comments: