Sunday, January 18, 2009

Crosswords

My mom used to solve crosswords. I remember that we bought newspaper almost every day and she read them almost completely, but Wednesdays and Saturdays were special days for her. Those were the crossword days.

Time to time I solve, or tried to, a crossword who come with the Sunday newspaper, but it’s a mixture between easy and silly. Some weeks ago I found a huge crossword on Saturday which made me remember old times. I couldn’t resist the temptation and started to solve it. After finish I asked again my dad to put it the office because there is a contests with prizes and extra money is always welcome.

Nowadays I’m solving one divided in 3 pieces. Yesterday I got the second one and when I get the final piece next Saturday I’ll put them together, solve it and participate in a new contest.

No comments: