Sunday, January 25, 2009

Brain Challenge

Aging is hard. I slowly notice that every day is more difficult to me make simple calculus or remember facts. It’s part of leaving my brain being lazy. 

Train your brain is not difficult; however the lack of time makes it almost impossible. In my researching of a nice way to get fun and become smarter, I was very tempted of buy a Nintendo DS and Brain Age 2, but it’s not a good idea if you’re saving money. Luckily I found a game for N95: Brain Challenge of Gameloft.

This game focus on 4 abilities: logic, math, memory and visual. And each one has 3 activities with skill levels. You can practice every activity or measure your current level. My Achilles heel is logic, here is a sample of Balanced activity, in which you should choose the heaviest thing, but it’s tricky because you should follow the balances and not the shape or the object. This is the heaviest bird I seen in my life.

These are my last results. No bad I think. I’ll try to play every day and see if I can improve my skills.
 
There is also a sequel, Brain Challenge 2: Stress Management, which I’ll get after pass 80% on each ability.

No comments: