Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tuna and eggs

Today was one of those days I got home and didn’t have food. Also it was too late to call delivery and sum with my boredom about fast food; my only choice was trying to cook something.

As my mom used to do, I checked what I had in the kitchen and what I could do with this. I had eggs and cans of tuna, so I mixed them and made a tuna omelet. There is no mystical recipe behind this, just mix 2 eggs and tuna (without its oil). Be careful don’t use too much tuna or your omelet is going to break down in pieces. Add salt.

It wasn’t as good as I expected, but at least my stomach is not empty. I didn't drain the tuna's oil for my first omelete. No good results.

About my plan, I really have a good idea of what I want to do this weekend; list is ready.

No comments: