Friday, December 26, 2008

Coin album

Collecting things is a good hobby. I tried first with stamps, but as I don’t have too much friends by mail and the rise of e-mails, my hobby didn’t prosper. Then I got another one: collecting coins. 

My first ones I got by chance, but then I got into it more seriously. At the moment my only source of coins are travels, for that reason I have coins from the countries I visited or some close friends gave me.

One big issue was finding a coin album. Finally I bought this one in Heidelberg, it’s for collecting Euros but works perfectly with other countries. For each country has 8 pockets for coins and one for a little label with country flag. I already designed some labels for the non-Euro countries that I have and I’ll ask some friends to help me to complete the countries. Maybe some day I will start to collect notes too.

No comments: