Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year… and my resolutions

Happy New Year to everyone!!!

I don’t do this every year, but this time I feel motivated. Here are my resolutions 
  • Get an IT certification.- possible options are Java, Linux and SAP. 
  • Study German and get A1.- For me, it’s a challenge and a way to communicate better.
  • Get my driving license.- Yes! More procrastination
  • Learn to swim.- Well, I’m one of those adults who didn’t learn when being a kid. I'm still scared.
  • Make Advent calendars to my nephews.- I’m a Christmas person and I want to transmit this to my little nephews.
  • Buy a new printer.- I think this is the first one I’m going to complete. My current one is almost 10 years old. Still analysing my dilemma: buy new ink or buy a new printer.
  • Make at least 10 language charts.- I like my charts, my next idea is organize them better.
2009 is going to be a really busy year.

No comments: