Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Germany – Last day: SAP Headquarters and Hockenheim

My last day in Germany was a bit busy but nice. Our first destination was SAP Headquarters, and my first surprise was there were 2 SAP buildings: headquarters and Germany, as indicated in the road signs:
SAP Headquarters is a complex of buildings, some of them exclusively for parking purposes and other under construction.

This is the front of one of the main buildings:
After that, we made a technical stop in IKEA to eat hotdogs. My first (and last) hotdog in Germany, because the rest were German sausages of course!

Then we headed to Hockenheim, to visit the Hockenheimring (I'm a F1 fan). I took this picture from one of the intersections:
The bad news: Hockenheimring was closed! We forgot to check the dates and they already started holidays. But at least I took a picture outside:
I'll visit this ring in my next trip.

No comments: