Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Germany – Nuremberg (Part I)

Some months ago, I watched a TV program from Deutsche Welle about the Nuremberg Christmas market and Christmas Angel, and that really interested me. That’s the reason why visit Nuremberg during my trip in Germany was mandatory. Kiwi-chan drove the car during 3 hours from Bruchsal, and after 1 stop and 4 super sandwiches we were there. My first impression was the landscape full of old medieval buildings around:



But the old buildings have a modern artistic touch, like this really strange fountain:


Beautiful churches:



A sign, made with lights, was welcome us to the market:

In the market, I took this video in front of Frauenkirche:


We ate 2 “Nuremberg sausages in a bun” and I tried Glühwein, but it was too much alcohol for me, so I only drunk the non-alcoholic version, for kids.

No comments: