Thursday, December 11, 2008

Germany – Paris (Part II)

Before leaving the hotel, I made some panoramas, to keep these beautiful views:



My pride, this picture of Sacré-Cœur:


Then we leave the hotel to catch a train to Arc de Triomphe, but before take pictures, first a little breakfast at “La Brioche Dorée”, really nice and cheap. After that, we took a lot of pictures. Here is a full panorama of the view:


We walked through the Champs-Èlysées, with a lot of beautiful buildings. Some of them are now place of famous stores like Disney, Montblanc, Mercedes-Benz, Swatch and Louis Vuitton. Also there was a Christmas market, French style with white kiosks:


When we reach Place de la Concorde, we found the Obelisk of Luxor:


Crossing the Jardin du Tuileres, which is full of statues, there is the Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel:




At this point, we were a bit tired. Our next move was taking the train to the Eiffel Tower, but we had a problem, we couldn’t find the station. After crossing the La Seine twice, we found it. Another funny thing happened, while we were taking trains, my ticket didn’t work. I tried to ask to the attendant in the station, but she only gave me a free ticket instead of talk to me. Nice French people.

In Paris is mandatory visit the Eiffel Tower. I really like it. Here some pictures:



My last to memories from Paris are Quick and a big moon, my first good picture of the moon.

No comments: